Thursday, November 13, 2008

Contacting PC Savior

Obviously I cannot solve EVERY problem. My knowledge is limited to certain platforms.

I can only assist with OS problems pertaining to Windows.

Other than that, I am open to pretty much anything. I'll give a few examples of problems I can help with:

Software issues
- Games crashing
- General error messages
- Viruses cannot be removed
- Blue screen crashes
- Mysterious PC or internet slowdown
- Installation issues
Hardware issues
- Video card overheating
- Various hardware not responding

Those are just a few of the issues off the top of my head that I will likely be able to help with. Of course, it doesn't hurt to inquire about anything.

I will soon have a Contact section up, until then feel free to comment on this post with your inquiries.

No comments: