Thursday, November 13, 2008

PC Savior

Welcome to PC Savior.

I intend this site to be the source of many answers for all those out there frustrated with their computer problems. Whether it be virus trouble, blue screens of death, error messages, or virtually anything else, this will be an archive for solutions to a wide array of problems.

I will be posting solutions to common problems periodically, but mainly what I'd like is for you to contact me with your specific problems that you cannot find a solution to. I will do my best to find an answer.

It may not come down to me having more experience and technical understanding than anyone that helps solve their problem, but I may have the resources to find an answer when it seems unfindable.

Why, you ask? I am often asked for help by friends and family with their PC troubles, and I find myself solving things easily enough. I feel compelled to put my "technical skill" to a more global use.

Another question; What sets PC Savior apart from all the other possible sources of help on the internet? Well, I know some problems can be rare. So rare that even if you know exactly what the problem is, the entirety of the internet doesn't appear to have an answer for you. Those are problems I want people to send in. There is no guarantee that I will be able to solve them, but I'm confident I can be at least of some help.

To summarize things, PC problems can be immensely frustrating. The task of fixing them isn't so imposing when you can find a solution. I hope this site will be at least part of that solution.

No comments: